Losing data is probably one of the most upsetting things that can happen. One that causes you to lose important data and forces you to try out different data recovery tools over and over again to get it back. In general, this testing method is a lot of work and takes a lot of time. Even though there are a lot of data recovery services out there, not all of them work the way they say they do, and the ones that do charge a lot for a contract.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is free data recovery software that can help you get back lost files on Windows PCs, laptops, and other devices that work with Windows. For those who don’t know, EaseUS has a wide range of tools for data recovery and security. And with Data Recovery Wizard, the company claims to help you get back lost data in over 100 real-life situations, such as permanent deletion, formatting, damaged/corrupted storage, etc.
So, if you want to find a way to get back lost data on your Windows computer, EaseUS’s Data Recovery Wizard is what you need. Here’s what the wizard can do and how you can use it to get your lost computer info back for free.
What is the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard?
The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is made by EaseUS, a company known for its data recovery and data security software. It’s basically data recovery software that lets you get back lost files on a PC or laptop running Windows. You can use it to get back all kinds of things, like documents, photos, videos, and more, that you might have lost because you deleted them by accident, formatted a partition, or something else.
The fact that the software is easy to use is one of its best features. So anyone, even those who don’t know much about computers, can scan their computer for lost files and easily get them back.
What kinds of files can be recovered with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard?
As was said in the last part, Data Recovery Wizard can help you get back over 1000 different types of files on your computer. These include a wide range of media files (pictures, videos, and music), document files (Word, Excel, PDF, etc.), emails, and a few other files like ISO, ZIP, RAR, EXE, etc.
What can you get from EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is free data recovery software that can help with a lot of different types of real-life data loss, from accidentally deleting files and cleaning drives to losing data because of a broken storage device or drive.
Here are some ways you can use the program to get your lost files back.
- Find lost files: This is possibly the main reason why most people need data recovery software. It has to do with when you delete a document by mistake, like when you press shift+delete, or when you empty your Recycle Bin. In a way, you can use the wizard to get back files that you have completely deleted from your computer without much trouble.
- Get data back from a removed partition: If you accidentally delete a drive’s partition and lose a lot of important data as a result, Data Recovery Wizard makes it easy for you to get this data back. It works by automatically finding the deleted partition and scanning it for all the lost files, which you can then restore with the click of a button.
- Recover files from formatted storage: In a similar way to recovering files from removed partitions, you can use Data Recovery Wizard to get back lost files from a storage device that has been formatted. If you erased your hard drive, thumb drive, or SD card and later need to get to the data on it, this free data recovery software makes it easy.
- Get data from damaged or corrupted storage: There’s no way around the fact that storage devices break down and become corrupted over time, making their data unavailable. If this has happened to you and you’re looking for ways to get your data back from one of these devices, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can make the whole process easier and help you get your data back.
Note: We have tried the service and found that it works well in most cases of data loss. However, there are some situations in which the software might not work for you. This is mostly because of how storage devices work and how they write data, which makes it hard for even the best data recovery services to do their job.
How do I use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard?
Here’s how to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard now that you know what it can do and how it can help you with your data recovery needs.
- Go to EaseUS’s website and download the Data Recovery Wizard program from there.
- Go to the place where you saved the file you downloaded and double-click on the (.exe) file you saved.
Now, click the Install Now button to start the installation process, and then follow the steps on the screen.
How to Use It:
- After installing the Data Recovery Wizard, click the Start Now button.
- On the next screen, move your mouse over the drive where you want to find your lost files (pictures, videos, papers, etc.) and click Scan.
- Data Recovery Wizard won’t start looking for lost files on your chosen drive or folder. At the bottom left, you can see how far along the process is and how much more time it will take to finish. When the scanning is done, check the boxes next to the files and folders you want to get back. Before you start the recovery process, you can click on any file to preview it and see all the details about it.
- When you choose the files, the button that says “Recover” will become active. Click on it and choose the path where you want to save the files that were lost. [Note: The source path and the target path should not be the same.]
Now, how long it takes to get your lost files back will depend on how many you are trying to get back. The software also gives you the choice to get things back while it is scanning. This can be helpful if you want to find files that the software has already found but don’t want to wait for the whole search process to finish.
Even though the steps above work perfectly well for most situations, you can use the Filter option to narrow down the results if you only want to recover a certain type of file, such as Word, Excel, PDF, music, video, or another type. So, you won’t have to look through the whole list of files that have been scanned. In addition to letting you choose file types, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has a few Advanced Filters that let you filter out things based on when they were last changed, how big they are, and what letter is first in their name. Click the Filter button and choose a factor to narrow down the results of a scan.
Plans and Prices for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS has three ways to sign up for a subscription: Free, Pro, and Pro+Bootable Media. With the Free plan, you can recover up to 2GB of data and get almost everything you could want from data recovery software. Most people should be able to use this, but those who have lost more data will need to switch to the Pro plan.
The Pro plan has all of the same benefits as the Free plan, but it lets you recover an unlimited amount of data. It also gives you access to remote consultation and help if you have trouble using the program.
Last, there is the Pro+Bootable Media plan, which, as its name suggests, lets you boot into a system with a downloadable WinPE (Windows Preinstallation Environment). This gives you a small version of Windows that you can use to get into a computer that won’t start up so you can get its data. In addition to this, the plan has the same features and functions as the Pro plan.
In the end,
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is likely one of the best free programs for recovering lost data. The software does what it says it will do, which is especially impressive when you consider that it can be used for free, though it has a limit on how much data it can recover, without giving up any of the most important features or functions. Not to mention the many different ways you can use it, from permanently deleting files to getting data back from damaged, corrupted, or formatted storage media. Aside from having a wide range of uses, one thing that works in favor of the software is that it can handle more than 1000 different file types. This makes it flexible and lets it be used with a large number of file types.
So, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is your best bet if you lost files or papers from a storage drive or accidentally deleted them from your computer.
You can also get EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac.
Get EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard from the web.